Many People want to know about increasing website speed. They search about it on search engine. Some questions are 1. How do I install WordPress Cloudflare? 2. How can I increase my website speed with cloudflare?
3. How can I increase my WordPress website speed? 4. How do I add a site to Cloudflare? How can I make my blog load faster? And more. Now i am trying to write something about it and giving some answere on it.
does cloudflare speed up website?
Cloudflare can provide website speedimprovements through our free CDN (Content Delivery Network) and optional performance features to enhance your website’s speed and overall performance.
Some answer from Cloudflare :
How does Cloudflare work?
The Short Answer
Cloudflare protects and accelerates any website online. Once your website is a part of the Cloudflare community, its web traffic is routed through our intelligent global network.
We automatically optimize the delivery of your web pages so your visitors get the fastest page load times and best performance. We also block threats and limit abusive bots and crawlers from wasting your bandwidth and server resources.
The result: Cloudflare-powered websites see a significant improvement in performance and a decrease in spam and other attacks.
Cloudflare’s system gets faster and smarter as our community of users grows larger. We have designed the system to scale with our goal in mind: helping power and protect the entire Internet.
Cloudflare can be used by anyone with a website and their own domain, regardless of your choice in platform. From start to finish, setup takes most website owners less than 5 minutes. Adding your website requires only a simple change to your domain’s DNS settings.
There is no hardware or software to install or maintain and you do not need to change any of your site’s existing code. If you are ever unhappy you can turn Cloudflare off as easily as you turned it on.
Our core service is free and we offer enhanced services for websites who need extra features like real time reporting or SSL.
How to Create a Cloudflare account and add a website?
Signing up for Cloudflare is incredibly easy and takes less than 5 minutes. This article outlines the steps to successfully create an account and add your first website.
Create an account and add a website
- Go to www.cloudflare.com and click the Sign up link at the top of the page.
- Create a Cloudflare account by typing your email address and password. Click Create account now to proceed
- Enter the domain for your website and then click Add Site. It’s not necessary to add “www” to the domain. For example, if your website is www.example.com, type example.com.
- We will scan your domain’s DNS records. This will take approximately 60 seconds to complete. Once the DNS scan has finished, click Next.
- Select a plan that fits your needs and then click Confirm Plan.
- A list of all the DNS records found is displayed, including your subdomains. In this step, you can decide which subdomains you want to enable Cloudflare () or bypass Cloudflare (). Some records, like MX, never go through Cloudflare (no cloud).
If there are any additional records you’d like to add, you can add them here. After you’ve reviewed your DNS records, click Continue.
- On the final step, you are given the Cloudflare nameservers for your domain. The Cloudflare nameservers are assigned to your domain and listed on this page.
Congratulations! You’ve successfully created your new Cloudflare account! But you’re not done yet! The final step is to update the nameservers for your domain with the Cloudflare nameservers provided in the previous step.
You should now proceed to the Crypto tab of your new Cloudflare account to verify that Cloudflare’s Universal SSL records have been provisioned for your domain. They should appear as two records in the Edge Certificates section: One for your root domain (example.com) and one wildcard subdomain record (*.example.com).
Once you have verified that those are in place you are all set to serve SSL! If you do not see those records quite yet do not worry, they should be provisioned within 24 hours (please contact [email protected]if they are not). In the meantime, we would recommend Pausing Cloudflare until they are provisioned.
- Note: Allow up to 72 hours for the nameserver information to propagate. You will receive a confirmation email from Cloudflare when the nameservers update is complete. Your site will not experience any downtime during this period.
How to Change your domain nameservers to Cloudflare?
This article describes how to update your domain’s nameservers at your registrar in order to successfully complete the Cloudflare onboarding process for your domain.
The DNS configuration must be updated at your domain registrar for your domain to resolve DNS with Cloudflare’s nameservers. This change is required in order to route web traffic through the Cloudflare network.Domains on Business and Enterprise plans can skip these requirements by requesting a CNAME setup.
Updating nameservers requires several steps:
- Log in to Cloudflare.
- Click the appropriate Cloudflare account where the domain resides.
- Select the appropriate domain.
- Click on the Overview app and note the Cloudflare nameservers provided.
- The nameservers listed in your Overviewapp will most likely differ from those in the screenshot above.
- Determine your domain registrar and log in to your registrar account.
Determine the domain’s registrar by searching for the domain in a website like whois.net that performs WHOIS lookups. Note the value of the Registrar field:
- Replace your current nameserver records in your registrar account with the Cloudflare nameservers obtained from Cloudflare’s Overview app.
Each domain registrar has its own unique UI for updating nameservers. You can find instructions for updating certain registrarslisted later in this article.
- Refresh the Cloudflare Overview app to confirm if the Complete your nameserver setupmessage has disappeared. If not, click the Re-check now button.
It may take up to 72 hours for the nameserver information to propagate.
If the Complete your nameserver setup message has not disappeared from the Overviewapp, use whois.net to check your nameserver records. Ensure nameserver records match the Cloudflare provided nameservers and confirm there are no nameservers listed other than Cloudflare’s.
Changing nameservers at the most popular registrars
Below is a list of links to articles that describe how to change the nameservers for popular registrars. Contact your registrar’s support center for the most accurate information.
- Google Domains
- Fast Domain
- Network Solutions